Individual options now available
For the first time, a big Stallions Night will take place at the World Championships for Icelandic horses in Berlin. Some of the most talented stallions from all over Europe will be presented to enthusiastic WM2019 visitors from more than 15 nations at this special show event on Thursday evening, 8 August. The performances of approx. 6 minutes per stallion can be freely arranged on the oval and pace track to present the horses optimally and individually. In addition to the performances, it is possible to display information on the video wall. Moreover, every participating stallion can be shown in the WM2019 program upon request, if mentioned by 17 July. The display of promotional material at all information booths on WM grounds on the day of the event for a stallion who starts as part of the stallion show is included in the package price.
In the package you can get the complete services for 500€ but they can also be booked individually and put together at the following costs to be borne only proportionally:
- 100€ horse accommodation (box & feed)
- 80€ participation fee at the stallion show with 6 min presentation time in the WM stadium and commenting (own text to be delivered)
- 80€ advertising display for the presented stallion on the video wall at the entrance
- 160€ presentation in WM2019 program (information must be available by 17 July 2019)
- 75€ display of promotional material at the information booths
- 35€ day ticket for Thursday in category A
For large studs, there is still the possibility to have an own stage. From four horses, studs can present their own stallion collection or a stallion with offspring as part of the stallion show. A special highlight of the Stallions Night is the audience voting during the show. The five stars are determined by a vote of the viewers, who will be presented and awarded again in front of a large audience on Saturday evening, 10 August, as part of the big show program More Horsepower.
The invitation to tender is available here as PDF, registrations with the name of the horse, FEIF-ID and the name of the rider directly to Linda Guth, firstname.lastname@example.org.